- They’re self contained food - portion control is built in!
- The ratio of frosting to cake is much more equal (ya know, if you frost them right)
- You can pretend they’re sandwiches (take the bottom, tear it off and put it on top - voila!)
- It’s easier to bake all the way through (sometimes the center of the cake doesn’t cook - cupcakes are just a smaller surface area to heat up!)
- If you frost a cupcake bad, there’s always the next one to fix, or just scrape it off and try again - if you try to do that with a cake, chaos ensues.
- They’re a plate-less food. Who needs a plate for a cupcake? Great for socializing!
- You can arrange cupcakes into more fun shapes much easier than rearranging a cake. Cake tree? No thanks.
- They are easier to fill than a cake that may or may not slide off the second tier if your filling is slippery
- They bake and cool faster due to their awesome size
- They are easier to transport from place to place, because they’re not as heavy and individually can fit into smaller containers.
Leave me a comment if you think you can make a case for full cakes being better than cupcakes!
Couples walking past
Hand in hand
Side by side
Just us two
~ K.K <3